Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Systematic Reviews are included in:
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
- What is Systematic Reviews?
- Why submit to Systematic Reviews?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Systematic Reviews?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Systematic Reviews?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Systematic Reviews's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?